English Placement Test
The English Placement Test (EPT) at WHS is to determine whether ESL students are qualified in English to meet the requirements of their intended program of study at Willowdale High School. A specific assessment result and feedback form will be given to the students who take the EPT. This assessment result and feedback form will ensure students get enrolled in the proper courses which match their current capabilities.
- The EPT will take around 2 hours.
- No extra fee for EPT for students who has paid for registration fee (CAD$200) at WHS.
- The registration fee for EPT is non-refundable.
- Students need to bring a valid photo ID (e.g., passport), or an original copy of the LOA (Letter of Acceptance) to take the test.
- No dictionaries or other any kinds of references materials (including cell phone) during the test.
- All students who are taking the EPT will receive an official email notifying the result. Student can pick up their results in person at the Administrative Office at 172 Drewry Ave.
ESL LEVEL CHART
|LEVEL||ESL A||ESL B||ESL C||ESL D||ESL E|